Monday, May 23, 2011

Look at what I can do!



This is our little girl- who just turned 7 months yesterday! I can't believe she has found this as a new way to entertain herself. She started doing this a week or two ago but tonight she decided that she wanted to do it over and over again. Fortunately I was able to catch it on video for proof! She also took a step while holding my hands, but that was not recordable...yet. I tell you, they grow up way too fast!

We wanted to thank my cousin Jackie for coming down again to visit this past weekend. Camdyn had a blast and we loved getting to see her again.

Hope that everyone is doing well!

Love always,
Ben, Gabrielle, and Camdyn

1 comment:

  1. i could watch these over and over and over again! She is so big already! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete