We hope that everyone is having a wonderful Holiday and is able to spend time with family and loved ones! It's hard to think that 3 years ago Ben asked me to be his wife and here we are with our own family.
Camdyn wanted to wish everyone a Happy 4th, so here she is in her red white and blue!
Camdyn has been extremely busy picking up her speed on her crawling though I am not sure that there was more speed that she could have gained but sure enough she is even faster than she was. She has become the Michael Schumacher of crawling and standing. She can stand on pretty much everything! It is quite impressive.
I have finished my time at my assignment at our Corporate office for work. I learned a great deal and am so very thankful for the opportunity that I had. With that being said I am looking forward to getting back to my normal division and a normal routine again. This new job is going to be a great opportunity in itself and I am looking forward to it. Ben has still be extremely busy work but at least had this weekend off. To celebrate having the time off, we decided to take Camdyn to the Magic Kingdom for the first time on Saturday. She had such an amazing time, and while we know it isn't something that she will remember when she is older she enjoyed it at the moment and that was important. She did so great!!! While we were there we also got our season passes for the year so we will be making more trips with her very soon!
We did take a couple vidoes from the Magic Kingdom and have posted them below as well!! We hope you enjoy!!
Hope this finds everyone well. We love you all!! Talk to you again soon!
Love always,
Ben, Gabrielle, and Camdyn
Monday, July 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment