As you may have noticed on the side of our blog, we have an area with our You Tube videos of Camdyn. the only problem is that I haven't quite figured out how to show more than just the four that are showing up there. We have about 7 videos out there. So until I can get the toolbar figured out, if you are interested your best bet is probably going to be just checking You Tube. You should be able to do a search and find all of our videos. The name is Benrielle (makes us feel like a famous couple- ok not really but we needed a name). You can also go on and subscribe to our channel and I THINK it will update you if we post (Amanda, do you know if does that since you are our 1 subscriber :)). We will also try and update on here every so often when we have new ones on.
I will put our newest one on here. It was pretty funny to film. Camdyn has been having a lot to say lately and yesterday after dinner she just kept talking and talking and talking so we tried to get some filmed. She is a little funny with the camera though as she seems to freeze as soon as we start to film her but it looks like we caught a little bit of her chatting. I am working from home today and she has been talking to me most of the morning as well. It is so great to hear her do that.
I am hoping to try and get her outside for the shuttle launch today. It will be her first one and sadly she won't have as many as I grew up with, so gotta have her see as many as she can. Hopefully I can get some pictures as well.
Well we will have more updates tomorrow sometime. Camdyn goes in for her 4 month appointment (and shots :( ).
Enjoy the video! Have a great day!!
Love always,
Ben, Gabrielle, and Camdyn
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment