Sunday, October 2, 2011

Well I have definitely let time go by without writing in a while. There has just been so much that has been going on, it is hard to keep up with it as it is.

Work is BEYOND crazy for me. I am just more tired than I have been in a long time when I get home...I am hoping that it starts to go back to "normal" again soon but right now I don't see that happening at all for a while.

It's been so long that we are now less than 3 weeks away from Camydn's first birthday! Can you believe it, because I surely can NOT. Getting everything together for her party has also taken up a little time, I think we are pretty close to having everything lined up- but it has definitely been a little more challenging than what we had originally thought, which would have made it nicer to start earlier. But we are moving along.

Camdyn is just turning into such a big girl. It's so amazing to see her grow up in front of our eyes. She is up to 8 full teeth and starting to make her way to walking. I think that for some reason she LOVES to crawl and is in no rush for walking, which to be honest is ok with us :) She is full of life and energy and can talk like crazy- mind you it's hard to understand 100% what she is saying but she says it like she knows so we go with it. She is truly a joy and a blessing.

Additionally, I have really started taking my love for photography seriously. It is something I have always enjoyed but never gave myself a chance to really dive into it. Ben has been such an amazing supporter of it and I am actually doing this. I have bought a couple new things for my camera including an awesome new lens and am even taking a class on child photography. I had my first "photo shoot" last weekend, and I think it went pretty well. It was for friends of ours and I really had a great time doing it. So my plan right now is to continue to practice and who knows?

We started another house project- the patio. We are pretty much tearing down what we have now and starting from scratch. We are getting a new patio roof, new screen with windows, built in dog door, new doors, and then new flooring (which we are also redoing the ones at the front of the house). I can't wait for it to be done- the weather is great and I would love to be able to sit out there with Camdyn which right now we can't.

So....that is a rough idea as to what has been going on here. We will definitely update soon with pictures from Camdyn's birthday. I hope that this finds you all well.

Love,
Ben, Gabrielle, and Camdyn

No comments:

Post a Comment