I can honestly say that I think that this is the longest I have gone without updating in here. There is no good reason except for time. We have been so busy between Camdyn's birthday (back on October 22), Thanksgiving, and now getting ready for Christmas. The time has truly flown by! Hopefully within in the next few days we can get caught up :) To start for tonight let's work on going back to Camdyn's First Birthday! We had her party (Minnie Mouse themed- her favorite) on her actual birthday at one of the local parks. The weather was beautiful and we were sounded by lots of family and friends (Ben's grandmother and aunt from NC even drove down for it). It was really a great day and Camdyn had a blast. I am including a variety of pictures for you to enjoy! I really can't believe that my little girl is already 1 now. It is just incredible...and not to mention not long after her birthday she began walking!! She really is a toddler now :)
Well I will have to come back to update more on the gap of time!
Love,
Ben, Gabrielle, and Camdyn
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome pictures. Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Sandra