The Rivera family is expanding with our new addition expected around July 3rd 2012!! We really couldn't be any more excited than we are and are so glad to share the news with the rest of family and friends. We are 13 weeks along today and it has been a long 13 weeks for me this round. I truly realize how lucky I was with my pregnancy with Camdyn - for with this one I have been experiencing a good amount of morning sickness. For most of the time it was pretty much happening every day and just recently I am getting a little relief with experiencing it every other day or every two days The past two days have been good so I am hoping I can make 3 in a row tomorrow :) I am nearing the end of the first trimester and things SHOULD start to get a little easier but you never know.
The baby is doing really well. Our appointments have all gone smoothly and we seem to be on right on track. Next appointment is in 3 weeks and then our next ultrasound (and anatomy scan) will be in 6 weeks.
I am hoping to document things as well as I did with Camdyn, I know in general I need to just get back on board with better updates, consider that my New Years resolution!
Hope everyone is doing well and had a wonderful Holiday!!
Love,
Ben, Gabrielle, and Camdyn
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment